Sunday, March 29, 2009

first time i get stuck on this situation in my life...

i feel very very very....upset and dissappointed...i cry a lot these few days. Am i too emotional?Before this, i think i'm a strong/courageous people but now really opposite with what i think and also people think. I feel like no one can understand me. People that u think and hope them can understand you, not understand you! What is ur feeling if u r in this situation? Why they just think the person is the one who causes the situation? Why they never try to look deepen into it, why the situation occur?Dont look from surface only. Now, i really really really feel regret that why i always be the person who care and be patient to other people's bad attitude. Why i never try to tell them what they have done to me. I just know how to bear and find someone to express my feeling or pay attantion to my work. Why i must bear? I'm also a human being!Why they just know how to say a person without trying to know them better. They just know how to being together to put up a fire. Why they never think to help to solve or clear the things from black to white. Why they r not trying to give good advice to people?Why they never think the best solution?Just think from surface only, never deepen their eyes and thinking. Did they really really think deepen by doing like that can "after raining day covered with cloud'?Why we treat people good, we will get hurt? Or they do not feel anything from us? Or they never think to appreciate u since they recognize u? Because we just spend time with each other at that moment or time only? After that nothing else? What u did/put is rubbish for them? So, means not all people will appreciate us. After this happen, makes me look clearly which one is really a friend to u. If they plan it since earlier just do it! No need to bring out other people into the situation. They r also a victim too. Sometimes, i will think that did i really have a big influence to them?They all treat me as their good friend meh! They so care me meh! Then why always said that i'm the one who can influence all of yours feeling? Why i always be the most focus person among them? Why?Why?Can someone tell me the reason? Now, after calm down from a big attack. I will learn and try to face it and not avoid it by trying to keep giving myself the reason why i must stay here but i need time....TIME! Hope i can gone through it. God bless me!

1 comment:

  1. 莫,我真的不懂要怎样说,我知道你也很受伤,但是不懂该怎样。。。看到我们的家现在这样我真的很痛苦,希望我们全家能恢复像以前那样,我多事了,对不起!你要快乐哦

    ReplyDelete