Sunday, March 29, 2009

Face Look

Sometimes i will asking myself? Am i look fierce and serious? People feel scare of me. When i was borned by my mum on Dec 1986, i'm like that already.I dont know what kind of face i want to show to people that they hope from me. I just want to be myself only, never never never ever think to hurt, show, scare or influence other people by my face. Am i scary?Am i really have big influence to them? Am i famous among them? Or am the one that they hate so much?If u really care a person just try to do it on action. Not just using mouth u feel u r the one who r the most caring people. Sometimes, verbal and non-verbal are not same like what we did other. For me, really hard to be a human being because i just know that our face also will influence other. Suddenly i feel that why my face not look cute so people will feel nothing, too mature mah?Too serious ma? Anyway, we must appreciate what god has given to us.

1 comment:

  1. u r right...we must appreciate wat we get now...jz give ur self and her same time...maybe everything will become ok...alway think positive...all the best.....

    ReplyDelete