Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FrienDShip FoReveR

They are my housemates and friends. We went to Sungai Samak at Tanjung Malim in Perak last time. We have a wonderful memories and many funny things happened along the journey. I will remember it. Sometimes i look back to the pictures that we had taken i feel funny and laugh alone, seem like it was just happened. I appreciate our friendship and thanks to you all gals for giving me a unforgettable moment. I hope our friendship will ever lasting. ..Thanks gals...Love u all!

1 comment:

  1. hehe...so appreciate because i am one of be in ur memory.Very nice u all, i am enjoy stay with u all (10 housemates), although sometime we are stress on our study, but it never challenge our relationship.You all are nice person, because of u all i not feel lonely in my campus life. Friendship Forever

    ReplyDelete